The market landscape is more competitive and complicated than ever before. To attract loyal customers to your services and products, customer-driven strategies are essential. In recent years, organisations adopt customer-driven strategies and innovate based on customer insights, building on the foundation of behavioural and data science.
In this engaging two-day workshop, participants will be exposed to the principles behind consumers’ judgements and choices, how common, intuitive managerial beliefs about how to enhance customer loyalty are often mistaken, and strategies that would provide a competitive edge. Participants will also be equipped with data science programming abilities, giving them tangible skills to understand what consumers want, think, and feel.
Through this programme, participants should be able to formulate relatively low-cost yet effective strategies to increase customer loyalty.
At the end of the 2-day workshop, participants will be able to:
- Understand the principles behind consumers’ judgements and choices
- Create services and products that can be “sticky” to customer experience, along with biases and heuristics in consumer decision-making
- Work on real-world examples to extract information on what consumers are interested in and how they think about services and products
- Equip participants with the basic data science programming abilities
- Equip participants with essential tool to obtain evidence-based consumer insights
- Understand the principles of behavioural science
- Formulate effective strategies to increase customer loyalty
Participants will be required to bring along their laptop on the 2nd day.
- Introduction to consumer insights from behavioural science
- How to create a sticky experience with your services and products
- How to harness heuristics and biases of consumer preference formation
- Introduction to consumer insights from data science (Introduction to R and R Studio)
- Google trends and consumer attention
- Social media monitoring and consumer sentiment
- Online reviews and consumer sentiment
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Executives who develop and lead their organisation’s service quality and customer-centric initiatives.
Managers in the fields of customer experience, quality assurance, frontline operations, customer analytics and insights.
9am to 5.30pm, 2 days
Dr. Roh Sungjong
Dr. Roh received his Ph.D. at Cornell University and is currently an Assistant Professor in the Lee Kong Chian School of Business at Singapore Management University. Investigating the principles of human judgement and decision-making, his research seeks to create actionable interventions with impact to create cognitive and behavioural changes in relation to most pressing issues of society and organisations.
Please find Dr Roh's full CV here.
SGD 2,675 (including 7% GST) per person
WSG funding is available to Singapore Citizen (SCs) and Singapore Permanent Resident (PRs), terms and conditions apply.
This programme has been approved for the Absentee Payroll Funding. The Human Resource department of individual participant will be required to process the Absentee Payroll and any additional funding that the participant is eligible for, no later than 30 days after programme commencement.
All workshops are subject to confirmation. ISE will send you a Confirmation email 2 weeks before the course commencement date or when the minimum number is met, whichever is earlier. Upon confirmation of the workshop, a Tax Invoice will be sent via email to you.
Last updated on 18 Jan 2019 .